CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Yikes! It's been a while...

Okay well, I obviously haven't blogged in a looonnnngggg time, but I guess that just means I've actually been out living my life and doing things, so I'm not too torn up about it. But I still want a record of that time anyways, so here it goes!

 My roommate Liz decided to have an Avenger's party sometime in the spring before I went home. Obviously fun cupcakes were a necessary component of the party. 
 Reggie, Rex, Revelle, Johnathan and I went to Jump on It! 
 I flew home for the spring semester. My parents picked me up from the airport and we drove straight to New York to see Rylan's Air Assault Graduation. He got recognized in front of everyone, cause he's AWESOME.
What a stud! 
 We're adorable. 
 Coach Kaleb! My friend Kaleb coaches a swim team and he asked me to make a shirt for him. 
 I spent a lot of time at the pool with the girls I nannied for while I was home. 
A. did the dive team. I was so proud of her! 
My friend Spencer took me to the Spy Museum! We met in Provo, but we only live 30 minutes apart in Maryland. 

 Over the summer, there was a HUUGGGEEE storm, that knocked out our power for five. miserable. days.
Since Rylan had to leave for the month of his birthday, I made him a birthday cake (at my grandma's, where there was power) and we had it before he left. We ate in the office in the basement since it was cooler down there.

 I got to go to a Senator's reception in July that was being held for the West Point cadets who were interns in the DC area, with my friend Kyle. It was pretty cool. We also saw the DC fireworks from Bolling Air Force Base on the fourth of July.

 I made a birthday cake for my friend Erin. She worked at Rita's Italian Ice, and that looks exactly like a mango gelati, one of the most popular flavors!


0 comments: