CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Frigid 5K

No, I did not run it. No way in heck was I going to do such a thing. But Rex and his friends did. 
Briggs!

Rex!

Evan! 


After the race, I thought my brother was going to die. This was right before he started sinking to the ground.

He couldn't get warm, for nearly 45 minutes, even with the help of all our body heat and my dry socks on his feet. Luckily, Briggs had a magical hug with Rex's name on it.
The lady on the left (I didn't know her) said. "Don't worry, I'm a grandma" when she came over to help. It was adorable. 

The roommates! 

Briggs was crazy and did the polar plunge into a lake afterwards. They cut a hole in the ice to do this, so I think that shows that it was pretty freezing. Luckily, they also put a cage down in the water, so you can't go too deep. 

All the friends with their trophies

A small wash party, before Courtney went back to Missouri
Me, Emily, Courtney, and Morgan. 

0 comments: