CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Team Riz is the shiz. Also known as: The Wedding of TeLisa

Once upon a time, MeLisa and Holly joined dinner groups for their ward. There were some pretty sweet people in that dinner group. MeLisa cuddled with one, dated one, and fell in love with another. Obviously I'm simplifying the story a lot, and obviously I had to word it in a way that sounds scandalous, because that's how I do things. It really isn't though, I promise! 
They got married in October of 2012. And they are living happily ever after :)


With Grandpa King, outside of the temple. I seriously love this man, SO MUCH.

Kevvers and The Dallinator

Liz and Eric 
Mr. and Mrs. Risenmay
Precious. 

This was the funniest thing EVER. MeLisa's nieces and nephews were all crying, running away, and pulling each others hair. 

Don't they look cute with the temple?? ;)


My cousin is the prettiest!!!! This was at her luncheon.

Roommates!

More of the reception


0 comments: