CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2013

More of Summer

 Uncle Grant and Rylan's birthday (yes, we celebrated Rylan's birthday again, after he got back from his training. This time, I went for an army man theme)

 Visiting with some King cousins!
 One of my oldest friends, Lucia, was leaving for a mission in October. We decided that a DC trip was in order before we wouldn't see each other for over a year.
 This was in a museum gift shop, probably the Museum of Natural history, but I'm not sure. We also went to the Museum of American History, a sculpture garden, the Holocaust Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument. I was disappointed to find out the we couldn't go up the Washington Monument because of an Earthquake that was a year before! 


 Hannah and I also went to DC. 


0 comments: