CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Back to School


Well, I went back to Provo and pretty much the first thing that happened was I got appendicitis. I might just do a whole separate post about that, so I won't say much here. 
Luckily, baby Cort took care of me. 

MeLisa decided to get herself hitched, so we had a bridal shower. One of her friends gave her a cornucopia cake pan. I wish I had thought of that. Coolest gift ever! 
I didn't live with MeLisa this semester because she didn't want to lose rent after she got married (and probably wouldn't be able to sell her contract). It was probably the saddest thing of my life. She lived with her sister instead, just until she got married. 

My new roommate Kasey. She's pretty much awesome. Also, we no longer live together cause she got married in January.

Baby Ava. Despite the look on her face, she actually did like me!

Happy birthday to my Star Wars loving brother, Rex! That is Luke Skywalker if you can't tell. And, if you can't tell, you should probably go watch A New Hope right now. 

Sometimes, your laundry gets really out of hand. REALLY out of hand. And it makes you want to cry.

0 comments: