CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2013

End of 2012

Happy birthday to my oldest brother! A menace to society :)

This is a picture from my glamorous job, BYU Laundry. I got hired there back in March 2012. All of the washers have names, so my co-worker is posing with Tiff, the littlest one. 

Before we went home for Christmas, Reg, Rex, and I visited our cousin Rachel in Idaho to see her new baby, Emma. 
The big brother, baby David. Soon we won't be able to call him a baby anymore though. 

The whole family, on Emma's blessing day.

Kissing his little sister! So cute.

 This is way out of order, but my roommate Kasey's sweet cake decorating skills. 

Rex in Rexburg. That place is wayyyyyyyyyy too cold. 

We went home for Christmas, and the first thing we did was go to Jared's indoor track meet. 

Reggie, Rex, Ariel, Trent, Mary R., and a few more people went to the Baltimore Aquarium while we were at home. 



Kaleb came to visit my grandma with me in her rehab facility (she had a stroke over Thanksgiving)

Gingerbread houses! 

We visited grandma with Ben Gillie.

Reggie and Kylie. I lovveee these pictures, the top because she looks terrified, and the bottom because her piano playing was so cute!

Rex and Caeden

My dad and I made a Kransekake! Also known as a Norwegian wreath cake

Caeden and the Christmas tree

0 comments: