CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Story Time

Once upon a time, my little brother's mission call had been assigned, sent in the mail, and finally arrived! We were so excited to see where he would go. We had a family guess-off, and I guessed that he would go to Russia. Sure enough, he opened the call, and his psychic sister guessed it right--Russia! 
 A few months later, I drove out to Utah with my mom, dad, Rylan, and Jared. On July 31, we dropped him off at the MTC. 
The siblings (minus Reege who was in MD)

 Feeling conflicted...happy and sad at the same time. 

A few weeks later, I was missing my brother, a lot! He was sounding so great in all of his emails, but it really stunk that I was so close to him and yet could not go see him.
Or could I?! 

Using my awesome connections, I snuck into (aka walked into) the MTC. While there, I ran into an old friend from HC. It was so exciting to see her! 


While my co-workers and I were getting our lunches, look who I found!! What a crazyyy coincidence! 
 (Excuse my weird smile. I had food in my mouth)
On our way out, we stopped to take a picture to show our BF's how much we liked the MTC. Maybe we should consider missions...

0 comments: