CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 5, 2013

My artistic side

This is the reason that everyone thinks El Ed majors never do real work. Not that I minded doing this. I loved it! But, it can be frustrating when people think my major is "so cute." Gah! I actually work very hard! My class made this poster based on the Russian Firebird folktale when we were learning about incorporating different art forms into our classrooms. You can see the claws of the firebird holding the sword in the left hand corner of the picture. 

Happy birthday to Reximus! He always has loved penguins :)

T-Rexy and he knows it

Bryce and I carved a minion pumpkin for Halloween! I think it looks pretty sweet

And, we made caramel apples. Delicious!

Liz's birthday cakes

0 comments: