CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Last minute trip

At the end of August, my roommate invited me to go on a trip to her home in Oregon. She was going to be travelling with her 3 year old niece, and didn't really want to do that alone. So, I agreed to accompany her and also help drive. 
Day 1: Woke up at 5 in the morning and drove all day to get to Oregon. 
Day 2: Portland, Oregon--Saturday Market
Day 3: Oregon coast, Tillamook Cheese factory, and a light house
Day 4: Church, BBQ
Day 5: Portland Temple
Day 6: Drive all day back




Haystack Rock!

In front of the Pacific Ocean

The niece. Such a cutie :)



For some reason, whenever you got a cheese factory, getting ice cream is more important than getting cheese (although the free cheese samples were delicious)



It was so cold and rainy!! But I had to see the Octopus tree!

Gorgeous!


It was such a fun trip! I'm glad my roommate invited me :)

0 comments: