CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fun Times

Tubing on Utah Lake

Fun at the Leonardo

The Leonardo

With Bryce at my friend Kevin's wedding

I made a trip down to Price with two of my co-workers

 Dinosaur Museum

Shopping with Bryce

4th of July treat that I made at Grandma's. I was proud, even if it didn't come out quite as cute as the one on pinterest. 

 Visiting with Grandma T. when I briefly went home to Maryland

Swimming with Ry Guy in the Obering's pool while they were on vacation

After flying home to MD, I drove back out to UT with my parents and little brothers. This is in an old school house/museum in Silver Plume, CO. 

 Bryce and I made minion cupcakes and a cake, just for fun.

With my grandpa!

Bryce took me to the aquarium. Despite the look on my face, I loved it. 

Another Dinosaur museum

 The different between us :)






0 comments: