CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

It's been a while

Because I've been busy.
Here is what I've been up to!

 My good friend Brian got married. And I caught the bouquet his wife threw. Somehow I don't think I'll be the next one to get married though! Considering the fact that I'm not dating anyone.

My friend Kyle took my brother and I on a lovely nature walk to some springs one Sunday afternoon.
 MeLisa and I went to lots of football games. I am not sure who this game was against, but I know that is it one we won by the looks on our faces :)
 My friend Josef went on a mission to Riverside, California! I got to see him one last time before he left. I am so proud of him!!
 MeLisa turned 21!!!!! Happy birthday roommate! Love ya!
Rex also had a birthday. This is his Waxenpoo cake. We surprised him with it. I'm pretty sure it is was the best surprise ever.
http://vimeo.com/176351

0 comments: