CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I know this is a little bit late, but I figure it's better to post late than never. 
Here are my awesome Halloween festivities. 

 First, we had an awesome pumpkin carving competition for a ward activity. My group had five pumpkins to carve and we came up with this scene. We lit the pumpkins on fire and it was pretty awesome. We won the competition!

We went to a Halloween party on Saturday night. MeLisa and I went as the ultimate night gamers because we love to play night games with our ward. Of course, most people didn't know what on earth we were. Here are some of the guesses we got. Some are okay, but some were ridiculous! Ninjas, Robbers, Indians, Baseball players, Football players, Night time, and Males
I just can't figure out why someone would think that this is how I would dress if I were dressing up as a boy!! or a football/baseball player, or an Indian. The ones that make sense at least are ninjas, robbers, and night time (although if I were being night time I'd probably add a moon and some stars).
This picture is of me with my roommates all dressed up to go to the party. My other roommates were Medusa (she has little snaky things in her hair but you can't really tell in the picture) and a robot.
And this is a corn dog. Just thought he should be here as well.

0 comments: