CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Other Fun Stuff I've Been Doing

Here is a little bit of my August 2011.


I went to the Chesapeake Beach Water Park with the cutest babies ever!! And a cute 4th grader though there are no pictures of her here. And their mother! It was a great day and the kids were so good!

Babysitting. Nerf gun fights. Water balloon fights. Gymnastics. Mini Birthday Parties. Tickle Monster. Reading. Cinnamon Rolls. Burning my finger. Piano and singing time. Monkey in the Middle (I pretty much hate this game by now). Star wars. Dragon Ball Z Kai (kill me). My Little Pony.


My friend Danny got baptized. I played the piano at it! It was very scary for me. We had a ysa temple trip. Danny didn't have the priesthood yet so he couldn't go in the temple but one of my brothers took him to the visitors center.


I went to the HoCo fair with two old friends of mine. It was a really nice day to go cause the weather was pretty fabulous. Unfortunately the rides didn't open until 3:00 and we had to leave before that. But was still enjoyed seeing all the animals and crafts and things. Next year Han and I want to enter stuff in the competition. There is so much you can do! Sewing, photography, painting, scrapbook pages, baked goods...the list just goes on and on! Of course I always want to enter something but I never actually do. But maybe 2012 is the year for me!


I have exactly 3 more days of babysitting! And then I'm leaving for school in five more days!!!!! I am pretty much dying of excitement/freaking out like crazy. I hope that my schedule is all good and that everything works out for me!! I have a ton of crap to do when I get to school and it's all cause of my stinking major. Which I decided to change 2 weeks ago. The change from early childhood to elementary education totally screwed up my schedule. I had to redo my perfect schedule not one time, not two times, not three or four times, but FIVE stinking times. It was enough to bring me to tears multiple times. Let's hope it is all okay now and that I get everything done like paperwork, taking the TSA (and passing it), getting fingerprinted, attending my meetings....

0 comments: