CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

More of the West Point Trip

Okayyy so posting on this just really confuses me. Idk if there is a word/picture limit or something...
I could not post any more on that last one though so here is part 2.

We went to lunch/nap at our friends house. Their son was the cutest thing ever. I always have liked little kids, but I reallyyy liked this little boy and he liked me too. At one point I got up from playing with him cause my mom was calling me over. He started crying when I left, so I picked him up and took him with me. Instead of playing and being rambunctious like we were before, he was content just to sit in my lap while I looked through a scrapbook with my mom. It was adorable!

We went out to eat at Cracker Barrel
On Sunday we went to the teeny little West Point Ward (idk if that is its actual name or not). This was the view from outside church.

Me :)

Add caption
So yeahhh.
I Love my little bro.

****Another side story******
This is for you Ashley, my hopeless romantic friend :)

During relief society, the lesson was on Temple Marriage (of course it would be).
But I actually really liked the lesson and it didn't make me feel pressure or anything (I'm sure I'll get that at BYU though). One of the things one of the women said though was soooo adorable!! She said that in her home growing up, the most important holiday of the whole year was not Christmas, not Easter, or any other holiday you'd usually think of. It was her parents anniversary, because her dad wanted them to know how grateful he was that for having the best wife ever and that he got to be sealed with her and their children for time and all eternity. I thought that was just awesome. And I hope my future husband feels the same way!

Haha one more thing. I'm pretty sure I've just trained myself to sleep in the car. Cause I can seriously just sleep for hours and hours. It's great. I think it is a defense mechanism.
1. Defense against car sickness (seriously this trip was not so great for my stomach)
2. Defense against boredom
3. Defense against feeling awkward /having nobody to talk to (not on this trip, this is more for long bus rides to cross country meets)
4. Defense against sadness (I miss my brother. Sleeping makes me forget. Although not gonna lie I had a really super creepy dream last night in which my friends mother killed her and my other friend).

1 comments:

Lita

Aw that is sooo sweet! I so better marry someone romantic, or I will be soooo mad!