CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Birthday

This is super late, but back in March I had my 21st birthday. It was my first birthday away from home, which made me a little bit sad. However, my family out here definitely made my day great!
My awesome cousin and brother pretty much made my night with a surprise birthday party.  Rex took me out to get ice cream while everyone met at my apartment. When I got back, the lights were all of at the apartment, and I must confess I was a little suspicious. Unfortunately, to get to the light in our apartment, you have to walk across the living room in the dark. So I couldn't just turn on the light immediately. As I stepped nervously into the room, I was attacked by my friend Pappy who "murdered" me (aka he sliced my neck the way we do when I play murder in the dark. I am well known in my ward as being one of those people who always gets the murder card, so I've made a lot of "enemies" that way).

 MeLisa made me the best cake I have ever seen in my entire life. After all, what could be better than Harry Potter and The Hunger Games? Nothing, that's what. The cake wasn't a surprise, I did see it before the party, but it was still awesome. I loved it so much that I may have almost cried when I saw it.
Notice the Harry Potter shirt :)

0 comments: