CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A week with the Grandparents and A weekend in St. George

When I arrived in Utah, rather than going straight to Provo, I first went to Price to see my grandparents for a few days. I had a great time with my friend Ashley who came with me. We played a lot of pool, did a lot of eating, had a bonfire, watched my cousins tennis match, had a photo shoot, went on a walk, played on the trampoline, and relaxed a whole lot. It was fabulous!
I feel like this wasn't legal...but the boys from Price swear it's fine


On Friday, we finally drove to Provo.
It was a nice long drive. Fun stuff.
I moved into my new apartment that day.

After my first week of school (see previous post) my cousin and I went down to St. George to see family. I had a great time seeing the kids I hadn't seen in 2 years and their new siblings who I had never met.
On the way down we stopped at the cheese factory to get....ice cream?  Because obviously the thing to get at the cheese factory is ice cream...



I love this kid!

Hair braiding line. I love how Easton is in it. Like he has any hair!
Not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of this french braid I did. Its pretty good considering I really have not ever been able to practice french braiding on anyone.

The Lott family after Brynlee's baptism

Sadly, the weekend is over. Time for me to get ready for school :(

0 comments: