CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 19, 2013

It feels like a PERFECT night

to dress up like hipsters...wait.... to have BIRTHDAY! I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!

It really was a perfect day. My birthday was on a Friday this year. It was perfect because my one class on Fridays was online so I did not have to go to class at all! Instead, I woke up early and went to the temple with my friend Kitt. Then, she dropped me off at work on our way home. I stayed at work for about an hour, where nobody let me do any of the gross jobs :)
After I got home, I went on a picnic with my friends/neighbors Annie, Averi, and Jesi. Then, we went shopping with Lexi and my roommate Erin. When we got back, I think I took a nap. Erin was super awesome and had decorated our apartment for the party that night. Erin and Lexi also made me an awesome cake. So did my brother Rex.



A bunch of people came to the party and it was so much fun! I always miss my family on my birthday, so my birthday party was the perfect distraction :)

0 comments: