CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

My First Blog!!

Hi!
Today after a crazyyyyy adventure in the 104 degree weather involving my bff Ash nearly fainting, she insisted that I start a blog, so I could tell the whole world about it!
We were having a lovely photo shoot in some beautiful gardens, because that is one of our favorite things to do, when all the sudden Ash was freaking out and had to sit down (stinks for her cause her pretty dress got all muddy). Ash was about to pass out, but I saved the day and carried all her crap (a purse and two pairs of shoes) plus all my crap (a purse, water bottle, and tripod) back to the car. Don't worry, she is okay now, and if I had to, I would have even carried her back to the car cause I just love her that much and that is what friends are for!!!

2 comments:

Lita

Haha I'm glad that the whole world gets to know about my sped moments today....and your blog should be called "Two truths and a Lie" because there is some definite embellishment going on here my friend! But, I love you and I am excited that you joined the blogging world! I just know that your blog is gonna be supa supa cute :)HOORAH!

Holly

Hahahahahaha! It should be called two truths and a lie, cause that is one of my all time favorite games!! Too bad we didn't think of that back when we spent foreverrrr coming up with a name for this blog! Oh well.